Saturday, July 17, 2010

Personal entry : T' awesomeness of Inception!

Today my friend and i went to Alamanda to watch a movie that has been rumored to be the best movie in 2010. At first i thought it was just only a rumor and maybe in my point of view the movie would not be that good because i don't really like action movies, so yeah.

So the movie started and surprisingly at the first 20 minute of the movie, my mouth are opened wide by the movie plot. It was awesomely amazing!. The story is about a guy and a his group having the skill to go to other people's mind ,manipulate them and make them think that it was real. It was quite twisting and confusing at first but later on i get the story and i understand how it goes. Seriously, i have to admit that it really is a great movie and i rate it 9/10. I minus 1 from the 10 star because of the confusing part. Here are a trailer for you guys to watch :


Well that is all from me mates! Cheerio! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment