Saturday, July 03, 2010

Regardin' Me Self!

mind map by me (click on the image for higher res :D )

About me self!

Dzulkifly Ehsan is my name. I was born on 6 december 1991 in Bandung, Indonesia. Mohd Ridwan bin Hj. Sobari and Ipah Syaripah are my parents. I am the eldest among my siblings. i got two little brother, Aditya Ramdhani and Mohd Haddad Yusril. I have been living in Malaysia for over 10 years now. My first primary school was in Bandung, SD Soka V. I moved to Malaysia when i was 9 and continue my education in Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Kuda as a 4th grade student. Then i continue my study to a secondary school in Klang, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sultan Abdul Samad. After i graduate from highschool i further my studies in graphic design by studying in Multimedia University and now i am in beta year , majoring in Film and Animation course.

The things i like? i like pizzas, hamburgers any kind of hamburgers, Malaysian local food Roti Canai, Western Food especially Chicken chop, coke, Teh 'O, Banana Juice(yumm), Pepsi and Chicken. I also like to listen to other people's problem, i love to make people laugh and i also like to annoy them a lot. In contrast, the things that i do not like is including vegetable, food that was supposed to be served warm become cold, dirty stuff, drugs, loads of assignments, watching tv series(urggh), and lastly cigarette's smoke!

My hobby is playing badminton, rollerblading, playing computer games and the thing that i do the most like every day, that is browsing through the internet for some weird stuff, by weird i mean artsy weird ;). My ambition is to be a rich person of course, make my parents happy, having a super duper awesome big car and a condo house(hope so) and last but not least become an animator. I have some favorite stuff too ya know such as, my dslr camera, my macbook( i call it iEldie ;P ), my different types of rubics and my trusty bag that i have been using it since i was in 2nd grade that is my nike bag ( i still using it till now ya know, ya can imagine how it looks like now huh don't ya ? ;D ).

Well that is all from me mates! Cheerio! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment