Saturday, June 19, 2010

The beginning of a new journey!

Today is the first the first day i attend my creative studies class. It was quite fun though, the lecturer are the same like last semester when we were in alpha. Today they were explaining to us the meaning of creative and creativity. To me i think this subject objective is to make all of us to be more creative and thinking out of the box.

What i hope to get from creative studies class ? i hope that i could be more creative and i hope that the lecturer can make my friend and i to be more open and learn new, great things in every class. Besides that, i also hope that i could be a new person, a person with a greater imagination and ideas. :D

These are the work of creative people that i got from yayeveryday.com!. I hope that i can be like them or better than them. =)

Fake Plastic Print by eltacodeojo!

Genesis by Pepperdesign!

Pleasure by Pianofuzz!

Well that is all from me! Cheerio! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment