Saturday, June 26, 2010

Personal entry : T' beauty o' Vector Art

Image courtesy of Laz Marquez

Image courtesy of no in color

Image courtesy of Matt Needle

Above are some vector art that i found at yayeveryday! website page. In short, vector art is the use of geometrical primitives that are based on mathematical equation and represent it as an image in computer graphic. Vector art are created by using softwares that can create vector images such as adobe illustrator and corel draw.

Why do i love vector art so much ? it is because in my point of view vector art are unique and even though vector color are flat and and there is no gradient in it, it is still can be seen that there is a gradient but there are, it is all about how you play with the color tones.

Here are some of my vector art creation. Maybe to you guys it is not really that good but to me, I am proud of it! :D




Well that is all from me mates! Cheerio! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment